“Our favorite Mexican joint in Waukesha”
Review of Casa ole'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa ole'
Ranked #36 of 202 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We've stood by this place as they've gone through closing and name changing (Casa del Rio and Casa Ole). They have my favorite salsa and chips and also my favorite shredded chicken for tacos. Their margaritas a very good. I don't think they have Picado dinners anymore since they reopened, but we would order two of them for our 4-person family and have enough for dinner for all and leftovers.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Food is consistly good. Salsa and chips are awesome. If you like good salsa like I do ask for their other flavors. Green (tomatillo) and roasted red pepper. Chips are very fresh too.

You can tell owners try very hard to impress. Service is great and food is good. I could go here and just eat chips and salsa with a plate of refried beans. Refried beans are out of this world. Give them a try.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We were seated immediately as we entered and our waiter was prompt in taking our drink order. My meal of a chicken taco salad was good and filling. My husband's meal of chicken chimichanga was average with rice and retried beans with it. Could have been a bit warmer.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We lived close to this restaurant for years. It is our favorite.
We have been away for a year, retired, and traveling through the south.
Along the way, we have eaten at many Mexican restaurants and none have compared in overall quality to Casa ole'
The food is and always has been delicious. The menu selections, food portions, full bar, prices and service have been great.
The fish tacos are the best we have had anywhere. They even have a wonderful fish fry.
Five Stars!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Great food, good salsa, good service. Beans are very fresh. We went during lunch. Gets pretty busy after 12pm.