“An expensive average izza”
Review of Pizza Guy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Guy
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Having driven past Pizza Guy for about 5 years, we finally decided to give them a try last Saturday night. Our pizza was just average, we were expecting much more considering what they charge for a pie. I would say it was only a step above a frozen pizza. The employees were young and didn't care about anything except talking with each other. We won't be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

There is no other place in the area that has better pizza. Love that its family owned and operated, they will adjust your pizza to your preference and its always hot and never late when I order delivery. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I have 4 kids and it is hard to please everyone but The Pizza Guy does it every time and for a reasonable price! We have never had a bad meal there. We have been going there for years and the workers are usually pretty friendly for being mainly high school kids. I personally love their stuffed breadsticks and their garlic bread.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I live in wales and once in awhile We like to order pizza out. Because they are close we seem to tolerate a lot from them. Their pizza making is so inconsistent , it frustrates you. One time the pizza is very good and the next few times the dough is raw or the toppings are lacking. I guess after the third time ordering we gave it up and will not order from them any more. You can try them but its a crap shoot which pizza shows up.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I telephoned in an order for a large veggie pizza and a baby back rib dinner that was to come with cole slaw and fries. Because I live outside of their 5 mile delivery limit, and was going to pick the order up, I ordered double cole slaw and no fries. The worker who answered the phone was abrupt, and sounded unhappy to be there.

The rib dinner was awful. There was not a pork rib to be found! It consisted of random cuts of pork, probably shoulder, with various bone pieces, including some sharp bone slivers in some of them' The pieces were slathered after the fact with a gooey sauce. It was obvious that the pork was not cooked in the sauce very long, as it did not penetrate the surface of the chunks of pork. In fact, I saw the pork come out of the pizza oven, where it had been heated up, probably cooked originally without sauce a long time before. Worse yet, I discovered NO COLE SLAW included, but rather two containers of TARTER SAUCE. So the dinner I paid for consisted of these pork chunks only!

When I went in, the workers were putting toppings on pizzas with bare hands, then turning to use the cash register and telephone with those same hands, with no washing between at any time.

My pizza was very ordinary, with skimpy toppings, boring tomato sauce, and tasteless cheese.

When I called to report the tarter sauce, they offered to give me a $5.00 credit on another meal. I turned it down. I will NEVER return!

Been to Pizza Guy? Share your experiences!