“One of the only places that pleases ALL my family”
Review of Pizza Guy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Guy
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I have 4 kids and it is hard to please everyone but The Pizza Guy does it every time and for a reasonable price! We have never had a bad meal there. We have been going there for years and the workers are usually pretty friendly for being mainly high school kids. I personally love their stuffed breadsticks and their garlic bread.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I live in wales and once in awhile We like to order pizza out. Because they are close we seem to tolerate a lot from them. Their pizza making is so inconsistent , it frustrates you. One time the pizza is very good and the next few times the dough is raw or the toppings are lacking. I guess after the third time ordering we gave it up and will not order from them any more. You can try them but its a crap shoot which pizza shows up.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I telephoned in an order for a large veggie pizza and a baby back rib dinner that was to come with cole slaw and fries. Because I live outside of their 5 mile delivery limit, and was going to pick the order up, I ordered double cole slaw and no fries. The worker who answered the phone was abrupt, and sounded unhappy to be there.

The rib dinner was awful. There was not a pork rib to be found! It consisted of random cuts of pork, probably shoulder, with various bone pieces, including some sharp bone slivers in some of them' The pieces were slathered after the fact with a gooey sauce. It was obvious that the pork was not cooked in the sauce very long, as it did not penetrate the surface of the chunks of pork. In fact, I saw the pork come out of the pizza oven, where it had been heated up, probably cooked originally without sauce a long time before. Worse yet, I discovered NO COLE SLAW included, but rather two containers of TARTER SAUCE. So the dinner I paid for consisted of these pork chunks only!

When I went in, the workers were putting toppings on pizzas with bare hands, then turning to use the cash register and telephone with those same hands, with no washing between at any time.

My pizza was very ordinary, with skimpy toppings, boring tomato sauce, and tasteless cheese.

When I called to report the tarter sauce, they offered to give me a $5.00 credit on another meal. I turned it down. I will NEVER return!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

It's mostly take-out pizza but we still won't be back after looking around. It's disgusting. The filthy tablecloth is glued to the table. There is flour dust everywhere. And the people who handle the money also handle the food. It's too bad because the pizza was actually very good.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Always glad to find good pizza! Delivery is a bonus.