“A Waste of Time and Money”
Review of Pizza Guy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Guy
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I telephoned in an order for a large veggie pizza and a baby back rib dinner that was to come with cole slaw and fries. Because I live outside of their 5 mile delivery limit, and was going to pick the order up, I ordered double cole slaw and no fries. The worker who answered the phone was abrupt, and sounded unhappy to be there.

The rib dinner was awful. There was not a pork rib to be found! It consisted of random cuts of pork, probably shoulder, with various bone pieces, including some sharp bone slivers in some of them' The pieces were slathered after the fact with a gooey sauce. It was obvious that the pork was not cooked in the sauce very long, as it did not penetrate the surface of the chunks of pork. In fact, I saw the pork come out of the pizza oven, where it had been heated up, probably cooked originally without sauce a long time before. Worse yet, I discovered NO COLE SLAW included, but rather two containers of TARTER SAUCE. So the dinner I paid for consisted of these pork chunks only!

When I went in, the workers were putting toppings on pizzas with bare hands, then turning to use the cash register and telephone with those same hands, with no washing between at any time.

My pizza was very ordinary, with skimpy toppings, boring tomato sauce, and tasteless cheese.

When I called to report the tarter sauce, they offered to give me a $5.00 credit on another meal. I turned it down. I will NEVER return!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

It's mostly take-out pizza but we still won't be back after looking around. It's disgusting. The filthy tablecloth is glued to the table. There is flour dust everywhere. And the people who handle the money also handle the food. It's too bad because the pizza was actually very good.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Always glad to find good pizza! Delivery is a bonus.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

They have the best pizza and the best stuffed breadsticks. Everything is hot and extremely flavorful

Reviewed 17 February 2012

PIzza is always good...the Chicken Ranchero is household favorite as are the ooey gooey stuffed bread sticks. Try their buffalo wings, FRIED so they are crunchy. Yum Yum.

Been to Pizza Guy? Share your experiences!