“First Experience in a B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wabeno
Crystal Bell Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wabeno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My new husband and I stayed in the Honeymoon Suite. It was so CLEAN, as was the entire house, beyond any expectations. Mike and Donna made us feel like family. We arrived around dinner time on our motorcycle and Donna insisted that we use her van to go to dinner as to avoid hitting a deer or a bear on the bike. Who does that? The service and hospitality shown by Mike and Donna doesn't exist anymore and it was so refreshing. I highly recommend this place and definitely plan to go again, hopefully for our anniversary.

Room Tip: It was hard to choose which room to stay in as they were all impeccable.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were so happy to find the Crystal Bell while looking for a place to stay while visiting friends. As other reviewers have stated, the Crystal Bell provides an exceptional stay and the owners, Mike and Donna, run an outstanding business. They have taken care of this mansion and brought it back to life and treat their customers very well too. We were lucky to be staying a weekday and were the only guests. Mike and Donna gave us the tour of the house and a wonderful history lesson.

Wish we could have stayed longer but our trip did not allow it. Would definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend to anyone. Hopefully the house isn't booked when you want to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Mike and Donna take great pride in the restoration of the mansion, and they provide attentive service to their guests with many special touches. Comfortable rooms, delicious breakfasts, and thoughtful accommodation of dietary needs and individual schedules. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this attractive and interesting B&B.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here as I had business to complete in Wabeno, and with as tiny as this place is, there were not a lot of options. I have never really liked the idea of a B&B, being a type A personality, staying in someone else's home made me a little anxious. This place proved me wrong. Donna and Mike were so friendly and easy to talk to, I felt right at home. I even joked with my colleague that I thought we should "let Mom know we were headed to dinner". I could not have felt more comfortable. The home was immaculate. I never once felt creeped out by a dingy corner or a funny colored piece of furniture or bedding. Everything was very clean and very comfortable. The woodwork and restoration of this old house was amazing. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Donna and Mike were fantastic! They both went above and beyond for us during our stay. Donna even washed and folded our riding clothes for us. Such a friendly couple and a beautiful bed and breakfast. I highly recommend staying here and enjoy all the different chai's.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Been to Crystal Bell Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!