“First time in a B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wabeno
Crystal Bell Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wabeno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here as I had business to complete in Wabeno, and with as tiny as this place is, there were not a lot of options. I have never really liked the idea of a B&B, being a type A personality, staying in someone else's home made me a little anxious. This place proved me wrong. Donna and Mike were so friendly and easy to talk to, I felt right at home. I even joked with my colleague that I thought we should "let Mom know we were headed to dinner". I could not have felt more comfortable. The home was immaculate. I never once felt creeped out by a dingy corner or a funny colored piece of furniture or bedding. Everything was very clean and very comfortable. The woodwork and restoration of this old house was amazing. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine K

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Donna and Mike were fantastic! They both went above and beyond for us during our stay. Donna even washed and folded our riding clothes for us. Such a friendly couple and a beautiful bed and breakfast. I highly recommend staying here and enjoy all the different chai's.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2016

My wife and I just spent our 31st wedding anniversary in the Honeymoon Suite. What a pleasure it was to have such a beautiful and peaceful place to come back to after an enjoyable day of hiking and exploration in the area. This B&B was located just right for my wife and I to jump in our truck (yes, thank goodness we brought the truck… but more about that later) and get out to find and explore the various waterfalls and natural wonders in the area. The hosts, Mike and Donna, could not have been any more friendly and gracious, catering to our every need throughout our stay including setting up wonderful dinner reservation for my wife and I down at the Bistro close by for a very romantic peaceful dinner. If you are looking for somewhere to get away from it all, be it for a week or only a few days, and to be pampered to your full delight with no worries or cares, this place should definitely be on your short list! And I haven’t even begun to talk about the house!!! What a beautifully built, restored and taken care of mansion! With each and every room (I can’t even begin to think which I liked the best) impeccably decorated and set up in a way to maximize the B&B experience to its fullest. And all of the beautifully restored woodwork… All I can say is Wow! You can tell that Mike and Donna have truly showed this place some love over the years. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
Now on to the exploration… and that truck reference above… Not having been to this neck of the woods before we didn’t really know what to expect especially being the early spring and off season. No problems whatsoever getting to and from the Crystal Bell as it is nicely located on good roads just on the edge of Wabeno just north of Cathedral Pines and west of several parks with waterfalls, but finding those pesky waterfalls… yep, get yourself a good map and keep your eyes open for the signs and understand that at this time of year there may be a few roads that ended up being not in optimal condition… but that just added to the adventure and we got some wonderful hikes in! Long story short, we learned a long time ago that if you let stormy weather, or in this case muddy roads, slow you down and make your decisions for you… you just aren’t living life to its fullest; and the Crystal Bell is most definitely a wonderful stepping off point! Yep, only home for a few days and my wife and I are already talking about going back...

Room Tip: The additional private space to relax on a cool evening in front of your own private fireplace makes...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

stayed here for bf's birthday. Really neat unique place. The owners are SUPER awesome! Beautiful place. Great area!f Great price! The owners gave us recommendations for places to eat-which was really good food!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Can't say enough about my time at the Crystal Bell!! Mike & Donna are so welcoming and assure that you have everything you need. Breakfast is always delicious! Their home is clean and warm. I visit as part of a weekend crafting group - not only do I get some projects done, but I can relax and get pampered too! Mike & Donna are truly the epitomy of the perfect hosts!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Been to Crystal Bell Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!