“OH YEAH”

Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Viroqua
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dave’s Pizza is GREAT. The unlimited pizza and salad buffet is a draw to anyone with children. The salad bar is fresh and varied. The pizza is delicious no matter what kind you choose. The ice cream is so good and the atmosphere is perfect to take children to. Try it once and you will go back many times!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We've eaten here at least three times now on our way through Viroqua. My husband gets the pizza and salad bar for $13.99. I've tried different items and, as much as I'd like to recommend this restaurant, anything else I've tried has not been good. This last time, I had a chicken honey mustard wrap for $7.99 and the poor quality is finally what put me over the edge of having to let others know to avoid ordering off the menu.

I'm almost certain the chicken in my chicken honey mustard wrap was a couple of chicken nuggets cut up into even smaller pieces; the lettuce was completely overwhelmed by the honey mustard dressing; and the tortilla itself was tasteless. For four of us, the bill was just shy of $50. Our companions were not impressed with their meals either.

Skip this place unless you are ordering pizza, and then, to be honest, $13.99 is still pretty darn expensive for what is offered.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I LOVE the pizza crust; it has an English muffin flavor. Salad bar is always good & they have many options a besides pizza if not everyone in your party wants the same thing.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

These folks are arrogant and have no clue regarding customer service. When visiting friends in Viroqua,we decided on carry out pizza for dinner. Our hosts,who live here, advised against Daves. But I thought, family operation, lets try. I asked for thin crust, and was told we only have one kind....ok...so got sausage with couple of toppings. I also asked to have it cut in squares instead of slices. I was quickly informed, "we don't do that." I asked, "why not?" Answer, "I don't know, just the way it is." I said, "you just blew a big tip, and probably will never be back. All I got was a shrug. If the pizza was good, I could live with it...but the pizza is lacking toppings and at best is C+. For what you get, way over priced. My advice, go to one of the convenience stores. They cook it for you and it is a third the price and just as good. (and they will cut it any way you ask)

1  Thank 57BravesLvr
Reviewed 6 November 2017

we had a great waitress , didnt see a name badge, but her employee # was 189. very friendly & checked on us numerous times . my daughter can't have dairy or eggs, so she helped us , make our selection & double checked on a couple of items, which we appreciated greatly !i had mozzarella sticks, which were good & hot. i ordered the gyrow/ pizza dough wrap. nice texture& i liked the tatsiki sauce. my grandson approved of his chicken tenders. my daughter ordered the deluxe burger without cheese or mayo. she enjoyed it !

Been to Dave's Pizza? Share your experiences!