“Vacation”

Hop Haus Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Verona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hop Haus Brewing Company will create an ever-changing lineup of unique, inspired and sometimes experimental beers that can be appreciated by all. Our goal is to bring people together over a handcrafted beer. Beer that is equally as enjoyable to create, as it is to drink.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great beer, great staff, clean and if in the area I recommend stopping for a flight or 2 to try them all.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Excelent choice of brews! My favorite one was Jean Claude. Definetly will be back for more. Very conftarble place.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

There is such an array of brew opportunities in the Greater Madison market, and Hop Haus proves to be a big player. What drew me in was the magic word "Belgian," as I've not seen as yet too many in the local pubs and breweries I've visited so far. The Spandex Bandit met all of my Belgian expectations-dark, rich and creamy. I also tried the Wildcat Amber, and that was also a very satisfying experience. Golden in color, and restrained on the hop side, but still rich and full-bodied. I would recommend both if you lean towards the ales. Hop Haus proved to be a pleasant venue for a group get together of 15 or so. On a Thursday, the place was close to full. The one bartender had his hands full holding down the fort, keeping our glasses full and running pizzas out of the kitchen. Service and ambiance were both very satisfactory. Love their logo, too. I'm sure to be back. Solo or with comrades.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on recommendations from our hotel front desk staff. We tried a couple of different beers, which were excellent, and enjoyed some pleasant conversations with some local patrons as well as a very nice and knowledgeable bartender. We will definitely be stopping in again the next time we head to that area of Wisconsin.