“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!”

Hop Haus Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Verona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hop Haus Brewing Company will create an ever-changing lineup of unique, inspired and sometimes experimental beers that can be appreciated by all. Our goal is to bring people together over a handcrafted beer. Beer that is equally as enjoyable to create, as it is to drink.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This place which is absolutely fabulous! We are a craft beer kinda family and I highly recommend this! Their selection is fantastic, as we did the beer flight. Only found 2 out of 15 I wasn't too keen on (mainly the hoppy beers) but otherwise wonderful!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Easy to find, great selection of beers! My wife is GF so it's great you can bring your own food. They have music some nights too. Just try it!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Nice friendly corner type bar/microbrewery in small town Verona, WI. My son and I enjoyed two flights of 10 beers total (5 beers each - 5 ounce pulls). Relaxing atmosphere and very enjoyable time. A must stop for craft brew lovers!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Bring your own food in for Tuesday night trivia! Very good beer and nice location. No food, bring your own with you or grab a bite from one of the food trucks in the summer!