“Nice Remodel and Good Food!”

Waverly Inn Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Two Rivers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Well, I haven't been in the Waverly since new ownership took over. What an improvement! Big windows bring in natural light, TVs everywhere, and lots of tables. I ordered The Waverly (burger) and it was delicious! If you want want that bar food atmosphere, this is the place in Two Rivers for it! Also, the prices were quite reasonable.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We are sorly disappointed.this is our to go place for lunches and Friday nights.i understand a Friday night will be busy.understaffed even though they say this what the owner wants.staff does a very good job keeping up,BUT knowing that the food is normally not very hot,we ordered our food extra crispy done.my pizza I could have wrung out soggy.Blech!smelt were not crispy at all. very dissappinted the last few times.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food is awesome at Waverly but not so much the short girl manager. On several occasions I have heard her talk down to her employees, customers and much more. This needs to change

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to eat lunch Sunday of memorial weekend. Hadn't been to the Waverly in many years. Very surprised at the renovations. Looks great. Food was served hot, tasty and reasonably priced. Great place to stop and eat when biking a long the lake, or a break from camping.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stopped on a Wednesday at about 5pm. The building is old, but a recent remodel is almost complete. Everything is clean with several party bars, and about 4 conventional tables. You can also eat & be served food at the bar. There are several 50" tv's tuned to sporting events. After I took my seat I waited a few minutes before I went to the bar to ask what the procedure is. The bartender politely asked that I return to my seat and he would send a waiter. The waiter came to my table and was very friendly. She Explained that she was still in training. We ordered a large pizza, and it was very good, with ample leftovers.