“Pleasantly surprised ”

Waverly Inn Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Two Rivers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to eat lunch Sunday of memorial weekend. Hadn't been to the Waverly in many years. Very surprised at the renovations. Looks great. Food was served hot, tasty and reasonably priced. Great place to stop and eat when biking a long the lake, or a break from camping.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stopped on a Wednesday at about 5pm. The building is old, but a recent remodel is almost complete. Everything is clean with several party bars, and about 4 conventional tables. You can also eat & be served food at the bar. There are several 50" tv's tuned to sporting events. After I took my seat I waited a few minutes before I went to the bar to ask what the procedure is. The bartender politely asked that I return to my seat and he would send a waiter. The waiter came to my table and was very friendly. She Explained that she was still in training. We ordered a large pizza, and it was very good, with ample leftovers.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have come here every year for over 10 years. My family has a tradition of camping at Point Beach State Park every summer. We eat at Waverly every trip, multiple times. I have always raved about it. I didn't make the campus bag trip the last couple years. However, I came back last October. I was so excited to eat at Waverlys. I have always loved their burgers and cheese curds. I was so let down to find the lightly battered cheese curds of the past replaced with heavily breaded frozen ones. The once juicy bar burgers replaced with thin, frozen patties. Our family was so let down. You have lost all our business. Used to be one of my favorite places. So disappointed.

1  Thank Jaqueline B
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Good food. Taste pizza. Oldest tavern in town. Lots of history. Cheapest​ coffee in Town. Guinness is good.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

the pizza is good, not great. the beer/any beer is good, most is great. a nice neighborhood joint, yet small