“Good home cooked food”

Thorpedo Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Thorp
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We were here for breakfast/lunch. My friend ordered the corned beef hash ( good) and i ordered a cheeseburger w/fries. The cheeseburger was very good - not a frozen pre-made patty. The portions were large too.
Service was excellent and I would return if in the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was here a few years ago and liked it a lot, we came back. We were very disappointed. I ordered the meatloaf (flavorless) and the mashed potatoes were out of a box and poorly prepared. My son ordered an omelette and hash browns. Guess what, the hash browns were the same out of the box mashed potatoes.

A huge disappointment to say the least!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Horrible food was not even edible! Box mashed potatoes were made days ago roast beef was flavorless. Lasagna was awful. How is this place still in business!!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We've stopped here before on our travels to and from St Paul, and have usually been satisfied. However, the 4 egg omlet stuffed with ham, pepers, cheese, and hash browns that we split this time just didn't cut it. Eggs were overdone, very little ham or cheese and the hash browns on the inside were mushy and dry, which made the whole omlet dry and tasteless. Probably wouldn't have written this negative review had the waitress/cashier shown even a little concern when I answered her inquiry "How was your breakfast?" by telling her it was a little dry. She just took my money and ignored the feedback.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with Thorpedo. Love the name and the 60s style. Lots of great all-day breakfast options. We brought two families into this place, were served promptly, and we all left feeling good about our meal. Would definitely come again!

Been to Thorpedo Restaurant? Share your experiences!