“Best Ribs by far!”

Izzy's Bbq Lounge & Grill
Ranked #42 of 93 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Stopped in there to check out the ribs, the Ribs were a big hit with all grandkids! We loved em! ribs? you must stop in here and check them out!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

There were about 10 of us dining at Izzy's. 5 adults, 5 kids. Luckily, it allowed me to sample everything I wanted to order. I got the brisket and a side of cole slaw. I eat most BBQ Memphis style. The cole slaw blended perfectly with the brisket and very good BBQ sauce.

The fries are wonderful. I also tried the Philly Cheesesteak and the Mushroom and Swiss burger and both were very good.

The kids got wings and shrimp baskets. Everyone was full. No complaints out of anyone and we will all stop in Izzy's the next time we are in Superior.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My husband and I checked out this bar/restaurant on the recommendation by a pub owner in Duluth, MN. Izzy was there cooking away with a smile on his face & a great demeanor. The place is huge; has a pool table room, darts, video poker, TVs, a stage (karaoke/band?) and great food. Truthfully, we probably, would not have gone there because it doesn't look very inviting on the outside. We actually mentioned that to Izzy & he said he was going to work on the outside & new sign, etc. Don't judge a book by it's cover!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

The food was good, but sides were small portions other than the fries. It's just a Bar atmosphere. No class. Not a date place. Won't be back.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I do not like chicken on the bone - but I LOVE their chicken meal. Burgers are great and I actually CRAVE the ribs on the reg. Friendly Staff and good bar. Stop by and say Hi to Izzy!