“Awesome”

Add it.
Dunkin Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Sun Prairie
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I have never been to a Dunkin Donuts, and decided to try it out on my way home from the Madison area. I went through the drive thru of this Dunkin Donuts. The gentleman who took my order was very friendly and sounded very enthusiastic about his job. Unfortunately, I did not get his name. When I pulled up to the pick up window, I was greeted by a very pleasant young lady named Vision. She seemed to really value the customer and also seemed to really like her job. I told her I had never been to a Dunkin Donuts before and I definitely would come back! So...if you ever are in the Madison/Sun Prairie, Wisconsin area, please stop at the Dunkin Donuts on Windsor Ave. in Sun Prairie! You will be treated like you are truely valued as a customer!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

New to town, it took a few weeks for this Dunkin Donuts to get in the groove. Happy to say that they now have their act together and can handle the morning rush. Great coffee, great donuts!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

The only real difference between a good Dunkin Donuts and a less than good one is cleanliness and service. This was clean and service was good.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Asked me three time what donut...not plural...singular...that I asked for. Then proceeded to have to make the coffee four times and it was still not correct. Sorry but will never spend money at a dunkin donuts again.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Just went here the other day and was able to buy a dozen and get a dozen free! Talk about donut coma! Usually have a great selection to choose from. My favorite are the butternut and peanut donuts! I could live off of those, but not sure my wife would like that! Have yet to try the coffee, but donuts are a safe bet!