“Be sure to go hungry”
Review of Annetta's Cafe

Annetta's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Sturtevant
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I love the food at this place. The service has deteriorated, but the food is excellent. It is a great value. Reservations are not accepted, Sundays after church are congested, bun not a horrible wait

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stopped in Annetta's Cafe as we had heard they had good food. People must be kidding! We had poor service & dirty utensils; even though they were wrapped in napkins, I had to get two place settings before I had clean utensils to eat. The floor was not exactly clean either. We should have left then, but decided to see if the food lived up to its reputation. It did not.

We both ordered side salads, but what they were was lettuce in a bowl of water. The cucumbers had been frozen and were soggy. I asked for a new salad and the new one was slightly better. I ordered a chicken pita with fries. The chicken pita was served with chopped lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Nothing else, no sauce. I asked for Tzatzkiki sauce and I was told they didn't have any, I could have ranch as that was what everyone that had the chicken pita got! I found that interesting as the lady sitting next to us had ordered and Gyro and was given Tzatzkiki sauce!

My husband ordered lasagna that was covered in chili sauce not marinara. It was definitely not lasagna, it was awful! They only thing that was positive was that the fries were hot.

Don't waste your money eating here!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Sometimes it is hard to find little homey, non-corporate, places to enjoy good food and just to observe the flow of everyday life. Tucked away in a little strip mall, Annetta's is just such a place. Plain good food at reasonable prices and somewhat of an elder hangout. Think "Cheers" without the booze. It's that kind of place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Annetta's Cafe has wonderful food at reasonable prices! Their staff is very friendly. It is a wonderful place to go and visit with your dining friends.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

one of those local owned place for breakfast or lunch. not a chain food is well prepared and priced well. not easy to find but worth the effort