“Another great Dairy Queen”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Sturgeon Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fast and friendly service is what we found here when we were looking for something sweet. Dairy Queen you made out day.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I can't say a word about anything besides the Buster Bars and cones here. I think they make other food, but to me DQ is a BB and really nothing else will do. The only reason I might get a cone is if they are out of, you guessed it, Buster Bars! But here's the thing about BBs. They are NOT all created equal. I have had lame un-nutty, lamely carameled BBs in other DQs across this great country of ours. But the DC DQ is consistent with the good in their BBs. So pony up and enjoy! Bring home a bag full! No, don't. It's fun to have to come back. Less fattening, too.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We can't ever pass a DQ-my wife is always on the lookout for one since her favorite drink is mocha moo-latte. This requires a hot dog which she also likes from them. I like their combination berry ice cream drink.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This Dairy Queen does not have a fryer or a grill, but what they do serve is always given with good service along with a clean environment. Being you have to stand outside to order, I always notice how clean it is kept (no bugs, webs, even at drive through.) I always appreciate that!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Dairy Queen today to get a birthday cake. After waiting at the window and customers behind me complaining about the wait I asked one of the employees for help. All 5 of the employees had made eyecontact with me but not acknowledged me. The employee I asked for help from said she doesn't take orders. I ask for someone that does. One of the employs had been standing around the entire time doing nothing. I assumed he was training. This employee approached the window. His name was Zach and he was the shift manager. I informed Zack of the situation. His exact response was I was busy do you wanna order something. I responded with yes Zach I asked you for help and yes I want to order. Instead of any kind of apology Zach responded with I don't like your attitude. Yes I had a little sarcasm in my comment I was upset and a customers behind me were upset as well. I asked for the owner's contact information, Zach responded with I won't give that to you. It takes a lot for me to write a review out of anger. I wrote this because this was not the 1st bad experience I have had there. In fact nearly every experience I have there is bad. The young staff is known for their poor attitudes and foul language. If you're planning on taking your child their expect them to pick up a few curse words along with their ice cream. If you're looking for great frozen treats in Sturgeon Bay try Culvers. All their employees are extremely polite the service is top notch and their frozen custard is on believeable.

1  Thank Mark K