“;your average sub shop”

Ranked #55 of 89 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 29 July 2017

stopped for a quick lunch, just as expected. Average sub shop, no frills. Wide variety of meats, cheeses and veggies and sauces.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Have eaten here before, but Subway is the same wherever you are. The main reason I went here was to use the internet.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016

When heading up the county for the day this subway is a must stop. They are open about 9am. The food is fresh and very popular with locals as well as tourists. We always stop on our way to the car ferry to washington island.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Single employee on duty, very prompt, but spent most of the time telling me how I needed to have him add things or toast the sandwich and offering veiled warnings that if I did not, the sandwich may or may not be safe to eat. Employee could not run my card and claimed it was declined twice (my bank had no record of the decline) so I ended up paying cash.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank mrsgwhiz
Reviewed 24 June 2016

What to say? It is a Subway. Standalone location with the full menu. Great service, clean dining area and very nice young people serving the food.

Date of visit: June 2016