“Yum”

Ranked #8 of 126 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Description: RockN Roll Cafe provides best food available to Stevens Point, WI
Description: RockN Roll Cafe provides best food available to Stevens Point, WI
Reviewed 3 November 2018

First time we've been here and we'll be back. Had the fish and shrimp and both were delicious. The shrimp were sooooooo good. We shared a piece of blueberry flap jack cake. It was crazy good. I think $5.99 is a bit high for a piece of cake but otherwise everything was wonderful. We'll go back to try breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank lordygirl69

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 8am. This restaurant is rocking on Sundays obviously popular. Despite being busy the kitchen was turning out dishes and orders rapidly. I was amazed at the efficient kitchen & waitstaff. Our waitress was excellent! She was patient and attentive to our needs. I enjoyed the Bacon, sausage & omlet this came with 2 pancakes the size of a small saucer and hash browns. It was absolutely delish a bite of egg with the meat and cheese in every bite. My fincea had the burger with fries and a bowls of soup. He said the burger was better than Culver's! Compliments to the cooks!
Never had a drink dry! As others have said this is truly a gem. $23 for the both of us with sodas.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank WIpaintchip
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My wife visited on a Sunday afternoon. The menu had a nice selection of breakfast and lunch items. We ordered lunch. I had Chicken Dumpling Soup and a Mushroom Swiss burger. Both were very good. Nice flavor and served hot. The service was great. The only problem I had with our visit was the general maintenance and cleanliness. It seemed run down and could really use a deep cleaning. The out side especially looked run down. I included a picture and as you can see lots of weeds, dirt on the walls and sidewalk and pealing paint. We were about to skip going in when we saw the outside.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Soupman1100
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

You have to take time to stop in this very quaint and fun restaurant. Sandwiches are plentiful and great flavors. If you drive by too fast, you'll miss it. Ask what the specials are. Always something new and fantastic to try.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank T W
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great menu. The service is fantastic, Best service I have had since moving to Stevens point. Great breakfast!!

Date of visit: July 2018