Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point(Stevens Point)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$98
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Comfort Suites(Stevens Point)
US$85
US$75
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$58
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$57
US$50
EconoLodge
US$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$112
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$192
US$175
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$62
All reviewsamber grillon site restaurantwater parkhospitality suiteguest roomsrestaurant attachedkids eat freehot tubbed and pillowscommon areasfamily reunionmicrowave and refrigeratorbusiness tripearly checkin townthe hotel is cleancomfortable room
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I live in hotels 7 days a week 10 months a year while on tour. This hotel is a cut above. Everything was exceptional from the service to the professionalism and friendliness of the hotel staff. And their restaurant, A Class Act ! ! ! The only hotel restaurants in their class is Gourmet Rooms in a few Casino Hotels in Nevada. Thomas

Room Tip: use trip advisor :-)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Thomas D
Cara M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Thomas,
Thank you for the complimentary review! We really put a lot of effort in to making each guest’s stay great. We wouldn’t be able to know how we are doing without these important reviews. We are especially proud when we hear that a guest has had an exceptional stay. I’m glad you had an opportunity to dine at the restaurant. The Amber Grill has been striving for excellence since it opened in January of 2011. We look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 24 August 2012

First off let me say that the grounds here are beautiful. That said, I don't care how many amenities you offer or how big the flat screen TV is in the room, if your beds are horrible, you won't get a good review from me. The beds here were so bowed that I woke up several times in the middle of the night with back pain. At the end of the day I come here to get a good night sleep and that was not accomplished. Additionally, one of the things that drew us to this particular location over the Holiday Inn Express across the street was the pool area. It had a water slide that was tempting since I happened to have my son with on this trip. The water slide was closed for the three days I was here. I've stayed in the past at the Express across the street, I highly recommend it. They have comfortable beds, a good continental breakfast and a great staff. I will NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Holiday Inn Express down the street is a better option
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
cara m, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

I’m really glad we were able to talk over the phone about these concerns. Without your review about the bed issue, it may have taken us longer to discover that the box spring you slept on was broken. You have saved future guests from having this discomfort. We only wish we would have had the opportunity to help you sleep better while you were here. I'm confident that our staff would have been happy to address your concerns that day/night if it would have been reported. We do not consider these reports as complaints but rather a service to us. We knew something must have been wrong because we hear more reviews about how comfortable our beds are. Our goal is to continue to provide a good night sleep on the Simmons mattresses especially designed for Holiday Inn. We are sorry you missed an opportunity to enjoy the 3-story water slide. When you stayed on Wednesday it was open from 5-7pm. Our slide has limited days and hours of operation for which it is monitored by lifeguards. It is closed Mon & Tues, but open all other days of the week. We hope you found the resolution to these issues satisfactory. We look forward to you staying with us again. We are certain you will have a completely different experience and likely a much better review!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Great hotel. Fantastic hospitality and great prices. The clerk at the front desk was very nice and the beds were quite comfortable. I had breakfast at their restaurant adjacent to the convention center and that was good, but not great. However, they have nice outdoor seating with a fire pit!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RomanNoseBoston
cara m, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. Hospitality starts & ends with our front desk staff and I am happy to hear they did a nice job. We are proud to have the Amber Grill as our on-site restaurant offering our guests breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service. The gas fire pit, at the restaurant, was a recent addition and many have expressed their enjoyment from sitting on the patio with the fire. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I stayed here with my family for a relaxing weekend away. I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly. The restaurant had delicious food. I had expected a nice place after reading the reviews, but I didn't think it would be this nice! I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

The one downside is that there's no free breakfast.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kirlpamp
cara m, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your “relaxing weekend away.” Wow, what nice things you have to say about your experience with us. We are very happy to hear things went so well. There are many areas in our hotel to experience and it sounds you enjoyed them all. I hope you had time to play in the activity pool area featuring a 3-story waterslide. Our restaurant, Amber Grill, is not only a guest favorite but also a local leading choice as well. As a full service hotel, our guests have the option of dining in the restaurant or ordering Room Service to get the same great food delivered right to their rooms. Thank you for recommending us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was a pretty nice hotel and the rooms were very reasonably priced. The rooms are huge. The electric fireplace in my room was a plus. The pool area is nice but catered towards kids more. However, there is a hot tub. The only drawback to this hotel is there is not a free continental breakfast. Breakfast goes a long way for me when it comes to choosing hotels to stay at. I give this hotel 4/5 stars only because of lack of continental breakfast. I hope their management will take this advice and provide this additional added value in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joshua D

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear you had time to experience different areas of the hotel. Sounds like you stayed in one of our larger suites and are glad you enjoyed this room. The pool area has a variety of ways for the whole family to enjoy. We are proud to be a “Full Service” hotel offering our guests the opportunity to enjoy the full experience of our on-site restaurant, Amber Grill. Many are also pleased to have the option of ordering room service. We are lucky to have our Holiday Inn Express right across the street which has the best complimentary breakfast. This provides travelers with the option of full service or limited service, which ever suits their needs more appropriately. We take all our comments and suggestions into consideration. Safe travels!