Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My first of two visits was less than expected, room was a bit dirty, hairs on all of the pillows (well, 7/8 pillows in the room) and definitely not my hair, I didn't have my black light to check the beds, regretted that. Staff fixed me up with new pillows tho and all went well thereafter.
Second visit had my black light and checked all over, room was adequately clean.
Staff was exceptionally nice all throughout. Helped us out for early checkin and late check out, always courteous.
Brekky was at par for this hotel chain.
May be back in town soon, I'll likely look to return to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Cheryl K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Frank T,

I was disappointed to see that you experienced cleanliness issues during your first stay with us. Guest room cleanliness is something we take pride in at the Holiday Inn Express in Stevens Point. I was very happy to see that the staff were able to help fix your issues. I imagine the responsiveness of our desk staff is the reason you were willing to give us a second chance.

Thanks for letting us know your second stay was up to your standards! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I had a suite, and it was like staying in a studio apartment. Quiet room, except for the night the youth baseball team stayed on my floor--but even that quieted down soon enough. Free breakfast, with pancakes that were awesome. Good location, close to restaurants, and there's even an Aldi's market across the road. Yet the best part of this hotel is the staff. To a person, everyone was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The second floor seemed ideal. Spring for a suite if you have the means. Very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Noall S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Copydiva,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the new hotel renovation, and that the location worked well for you! Our pancakes are surprisingly good, and I think you will enjoy some of the new changes coming to the Holiday Inn Express breakfast!

We'll see you again soon,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I was presenting at a conference at a nearby conference center. I was so impressed when I walked into my room. It was bright, modern, and a place I felt at home in. The large king bed had four extra large pillows, which are one of my most favorite things at a hotel, but are rare to find. The bathroom was clean and bright. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Christine K,

Thank you for taking some time to give us feedback about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We are glad to hear that you liked our newly renovated rooms and the abundant pillows!

We hope your conference brings you back to our area again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

WOW....the suite rooms are absolutely gorgeous! The whole motel has been updated and remodeled beautifully! Lobby and eating area are outstanding and pleasant.

I would come back again & again!

Staff is all very FRIENDLY from the desk to the breakfast staff. Everyone is super!
Emily was extremely helpful with a room switch during my 3 night-4 day stay. She was so kind and understanding. Emily was soooo IMPRESSIVE!

Thank you so much for allowing pets! The fee is only $25 (+ tax) per night.

Thank you for the MOST incredible stay! ~Absolutely LOVE this place!

Room Tip: King Suite rooms are gorgeous & extra LARGE
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Cheryl K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Wow, right back! 4RedEyes, we can't thank you enough for your wonderful comments about your recent stay! I am glad you appreciated the friendliness of our entire team. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has huge spacious rooms. The front desk staff is very helpful. The laundry facilities are clean. The included breakfast has great variety though it's hard to get a seat. We love the pool area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Noall S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Maria G,

Thank you for your feedback. Our recently renovated hotel has been well-received by our guests, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.