“Not as good as it used to be, but pretty good, Good value”
Review of Blue Top Supper Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Top Supper Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant several times over the years and the value has always been really good. It didn't seem as clean as in previous years and that was a turn off. I had the gyro plate (which I have had in the past) and enjoyed it. The soups (Chicken Noodle and Clam Chowder) were good, though slopped over the side of the bowl onto the saucer which wasn't very appealing. Dinners come with choice of soup or salad, potato (the potato pancakes are quite good) bread basket and dessert (pudding, ice cream or applesauce). Busy place

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We chose from their "Senior Menu" and are glad that we did. We could barely finish the more than generous portions of quite tasty food.

Thank Dr. R. C. M
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I ate here twice recently. Once for late burgers and again for breakfast. Both meals came quickly and were prepared well and tasted excellent. I read some of the other reviews and can only say that my experience was much different from others apparently. I will definitely eat here again in the future.

3  Thank alexsean0
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My parents used this place because it looked like the most affordable option for my graduation party. A few days before the party, they tell us that they double-booked and that we would have to put our 300+ guests into a room 1/2 of the size we had ordered. My dad was pretty upset and after getting nowhere -- threatened to sue. We would've completely been in the right on this. They relented and we got our space. Everything went fine and although our guests got messy, we stayed an extra hour to clean everything up. We borrowed brooms and even mopped up the place -- took care of all our trash. When we were leaving, one of the employees said we were among some of the cleanest guests. Later when my dad was settling the bill - they decided that we had left such a mess he needed to use all our deposit money for the cleaning. My dad asked for a receipt of the cleaning and didn't get one. After all that hassle, my dad just dropped it because he was so sick of them. But we are NEVER going to use this place again.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

service was crap-kelly wrote everything I said down yet the cook once again failed to correctly cook the food to order. when brought to servers attention she couldn't run away fast enough. this time she asked if she could fix it but I didn't want to wait around. I ordered breakfast- if I knew the only thing that was going to be correctly made were my eggs I would have just made it at home.where are tavo and liz?? apparently they were the only people who give a damn!