“what the crap????????”

Add it.
Blue Top Supper Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2013

service was crap-kelly wrote everything I said down yet the cook once again failed to correctly cook the food to order. when brought to servers attention she couldn't run away fast enough. this time she asked if she could fix it but I didn't want to wait around. I ordered breakfast- if I knew the only thing that was going to be correctly made were my eggs I would have just made it at home.where are tavo and liz?? apparently they were the only people who give a damn!

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I always stopped at the Blue Top for over 30 years. No more!!! Service is horrible and the staff don't speak english. The place is run by Greeks. My food that I oredered was wrong and the waitress could not figure out what I was trying to tell her. What a disappointment. The only thing they got right was the point beer on tap and thats because the bartender understood sign language!!!!

1  Thank BJR-44
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I use to go here all the time for special events. When some family was in town on a Friday night we decided to go there again. Big Mistake!

The stake actually broke the fork when we tried to take the first bite. Sirloin was actually a hamburger patty. My chicken was raw and still frozen in the middle.

There were children running all over the place. One stripped down naked and tried to hide under our table. The parents laughed it off and said he did it all the time.

Our server didn't know English and actually changed her baby's diaper on the empty table next to us. GROSS.

Explained our concerns to the manager and was told we could leave after we paid the bill.

The only good thing was the moment we left.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

It was an enjoyable experience, good food, nice staff and atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We stopped in for dinner about 40 minutes before the start of a movie. The place was not crowded, but it took about five minutes to seat us. It took another five minutes before the waitress came to take our order. When she asked me what I wanted to drink, I looked at the menu for beer choices but they weren't listed. "What beers do you have?" Deer in the headlights look. "What do you mean?" "What beers do you have available?" "All kinds. I need to know what kind of beer you're looking for." "Never mind. I'll just have water." After taking our order, she reappeared in a few minutes with the manager. "We serve 40 different beers. What were you looking for?" "Fine, just give me a Miller." "Miller?" "Yes, just Miller." The food arrived ten minutes before showtime, nothing complicated. It was good, but we barely tasted it as we wolfed it down. We didn't have time to finish, so asked for a box and the check, since we had to get going. The busboy/cook brought a box, but no check. I went up front to pay. The busboy/cook had to ask us what we had and then added it up, explaining that the waitress was in the rest room. We paid, got out five minutes before the movie started. A suggestion-- either add the beers available to the menu or have it on a separate card at the table. Customers shouldn't have to play Twenty Questions to find out what beer they serve.