“ADDICTIVE CINNAMON, GREAT COFFEE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE”
Review of The Coffee Studio

The Coffee Studio
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Coffee Shop serving coffee, tea, chai, espresso drinks, smoothies, paninis and more. Located in the Central Wisconsin Childrens Museum
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I just finished my Master’s Degree in Education Leadership and I have the Coffee Studio to thank! For the last year and a half, I spent 4-6 hours every Saturday and Sunday at the Studio writing papers and my final research project. Great coffee, location, a made-from-scratch menu, addictive cinnamon rolls, and friendly/family oriented staff. If you’re looking for great food served in a great atmosphere, you need to visit the Coffee Studio.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The owners are so friendly and the food is great. Fresh. The best coffee in the area. Nice restaurant inside. We come here all the time

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I try to stop at The Coffee Studio whenever I'm in Point. They have a delicious selection of iced coffee drinks with so many flavors to choose from that it takes me more time to decide what to try this visit than it does for them to make the drink! I advise ordering food also. The flatbread pizza is the best I've ever tasted. Service is always friendly and prompt and they have a way of making you feel as though you are their most important customer that day. I also love the college town atmosphere and the fact that someone may walk in and start playing the guitar in an impromptu mini-concert.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The coffee studio serves freshly brewed coffees and teas along with fresh baked goods on a daily basis. The cozy atmosphere makes it a great place to relax and enjoy all the items the Coffee Studio has to offer. The service is fantastic and the prices very reasonable. John and his staff never disappoint.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Good place to get a cup of coffee or an espresso drink. Nice baked goods. There are artisan crafted goods and artwork available for purchase. Nice staff.