“I was very please with the overall experience. The rooms...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was very please with the overall experience. The rooms were all updated and were very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection. People were friendly and helpful. They have a nice patio area with a fire pit and grill and I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had to pick a hotel in Stevens Point at the last minute, and all of the major chains were sold out (on a Tuesday). So, after going to TripAdvisor, we booked at the Baymont. I should have been wary, because they have a 24-hour cancellation policy (unlike the hotel next door, where you can cancel the day of by 6 p.m.). Based on the number of positive reviews we were expecting something MUCH better and very different from what we encountered.
This property at first appeared to be a newer hotel, but upon my closer examination (old black grout in the corners of the bathroom), it was quite old but had had some cosmetic work done.
We did not experience the usual Wisconsin high standards of cleanliness here. I found a long hair (not mine) in the bathtub (so I didn't use the tub). The in-room refrigerator was so noisy that we didn't get a good night's sleep. The room felt clammy and overly humid (not good ventilation).
I respectfully disagree with the inordinate amount of positive reviews about this property. Under no circumstances will we stay again. We stayed next door (at the Country Inn and Suites) the next night and had a great experience.

1  Thank EditorDeb1
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I spent just a few nights at the hotel, but the receptionist was very kind and everyone I interacted with was pleasant and very giving. Unfortunately we had an accident in the hotel room in the middle of the night, but with NO extra charge we easily moved to a different hotel room. I felt horrible for bothering the staff in the middle of the night, but they're troopers! They helped us out and the gentleman who responded to my call was very kind despite the hour of night. I really appreciate the customer service given - it's just nice to have people try to give us a good experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
#7 of 13 in Stevens Point
4.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Address: 247 Division St N, Stevens Point, WI 54481-1152 (Formerly Super 8)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Stevens Point
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Price Range: €57 - €94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point 3*
Affordable Hotel Within Walking Distance of the Green Circle Trail Choose the warm hospitality of our Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.