All reviewsstate ratemarriott brandclean hotelsoft pillowsbad experiencestate basketball tournamentbusy weekendparking lottake carefront desk clerkfree breakfaststaff was friendlymarriottsfridgejacuzzihighwaytrivia
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I lived in this hotel for more than 6 months while working at a client site. The staff, the manager and everyone there were very welcoming and awesome. The breakfast was awesome, the rooms were always clean, the whole ambience was the best. This review is long due as I left the hotel in 2016 April. Thank you for being a true Marriott hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights, room was pleasant and clean. Breakfast was sparse. Each day the buffet staff was behind. No excuse! Napkins, cups, coffee, silverware AND the food ran out or almost. Again , no excuse. We have stayed in Marriotts around the world and feel this lack of attention to the buffet can be a deal breaker when other hotel chains also offer breakfasts.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda O
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Wanda O,
We appreciate you reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean rooms. However, I'm sorry that your experience at our complimentary breakfast was less than exceptional. Your comments will be shared with my team for improvements to be made. I hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I am a Marriott Platinum member and will be working in Stevens Point weekly for 6 months. I always stay at Marriott Properties if possible. This hotel is almost twice the price as other hotels in the area that are closer to my job.

The rooms are fine (typical Fairfield Inn), but not better than other competitors in the region. Apparently, Platinum members get no significant benefits such as free room upgrades, etc. (I asked at check-in)

I asked our corporate office to inquire about a corporate rate, but the hotel manager would not offer a discounted rate even for the promise of steady business from me for the next 6-9 months.

If you simply need a good place to stay at a competitive price for the area, you would be wise to search elsewhere. I like the Marriott brand, but my company is not willing to pay New York City prices ($189 AAA rate) for a moderate hotel in Stevens Point.

If you are not tied to a rewards program, you will

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Sstayner,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. I'm very sorry you weren't satisfied with our rates and that we weren't able to provide you with an upgrade upon check in. Unfortunately, those are based upon availability, but I understand how frustrating it can be when there are non available. We work hard to monitor our rates and ensure we are remaining competitive with other hotels in our area. Your comments will be passed along to our revenue team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that we will have the opportunity to continue to serve your needs while you are in Stevens Point.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Always like Marriott, especially free breakfast. Lately breakfasts have been costing around $10 per person, so its nice to go downstairs from your room and get a warm breakfast for free. Clean hotel, very nice staff. Was a busy weekend, but everyone was friendly and took their time to answer any questions about the surrounding area. Keep it up Marriott. Thank you for great staff and wonderful rooms and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Maybe it was a one-off but my experience was not good. Would not stay here again. Room wasn't the greatest and front desk clerk was not helpful at all. If I have to go to Stevens Point again I will probably try the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank AnthonySter
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear AnthonySter,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. I'm very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our hotel. We strive to impress our guests and will be following up with our staff about your comments. I hope that if you are ever back in Stevens Point, you will allow us another chance to impress you.