“My favorite pizza place”
Review of Papa Luigi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Luigi's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Best Gluten Free pizza in town!! Wait staff always friendly and attentive. Very outgoing Owner most often present. Staff always appear happy to be working there. Very fair bar prices for generous size cocktails. Chef always ready to alter dishes to meet dietary needs. A++ in my book!! If you haven't been there you owe it to yourself to try it - I'm sure you'll go back.
Great value for your money

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Many Friday night specials for "Fish fry" night. Food was OK. service was acceptable. We were seated in the back dining room. 2 large screen TVs on but radio station over the PA system. Owner sat down at table behind us and visited with friends almost all the way thru our dinner. Difficult to hear conversation at OUR table due to his booming voice.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

A Double header at Papa Luigis 4 my kids sports banquets.
Our favorite the "Big Mac" Pizza, a step beyond McDonalds in our backyard. Even better bowling after pizza made it good enough to slide through our lips & off our hips. All Good! Thank you Papa Luigis crew 4 all the good food:+)

Reviewed 13 March 2012

The food at Papa Luigi's is generally all good. The pasta dishes are pretty average in flavor and the portions are big like you would expect a family Italian place. The Sicillian Garlic Bread is fantastic. The Chicken Parm is good. The Chicken Marsala and Primavera were only so-so when I tried them. I tried the Spedini special once and was quite disappointed. Pizza is pretty good. My husband has tried some of the seafood and said it was good. He loves the clam chowder.

The service ranges from good to terrible. When the place has been busy serving large parties we've experienced some very very long wait times for service and food. Now when I walk in I try to gauge what's going on and once or twice when I've seen a big party and we've gone somewhere. When the service is good, it's efficient and what you would expect it to be. The bartender is one of the most chipper women I've ever met.

What keeps us coming regularly to this place that has average food and service is that the kids love it. Our kids love spaghetti and all things Italian, but they also love the giant stuffed polar bear, the video games and pool and the bowling. It makes for a good family night out to have dinner and then go bowling.