All reviews hot tub queen suite continental breakfast door county donuts wooded setting small fridge and microwave fire pit family run would recommend this place to anyone off the highway tucked away beautifully landscaped grounds second floor girls weekend quiet at night fish boil
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Clean friendly, well placed Inn on a hill in Sister Bay Wisconsin . Don’t pass this wonderful Inn by! It’s Clean inside and out with picnic tables well placed around its beautifully landscaped grounds.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We end up here when we visit Door County.

While the rooms are a bit older, they are well maintained, clean and surrounded by beautiful grounds during the Spring through Fall months.

Rich and his family own the motel and take great care of the guests. Rich is quick with suggestions, listens if there is an issue and responds quickly.

Great for families, couples and singles.

Room Tip: The website has very good descriptions of each room
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Coachlite inn has a cottage-like feel close to attractions, yet like an oasis. Very clean, up-to-date, great service, friendly staff. Coachlite is a series of two-story outside entrance rooms with swings and lounge chairs placed strategically on the grounds. The grounds are an urban forest setting, with beautiful plantings. A communal hot tub, grill and firepit, and continental breakfast complement your stay.

Room Tip: We heard walking sounds above us, and some quiet door shutting through the connecting locked door of our room but it didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank lisalickel
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

If you like quaint clean homey and rooms with keys then Coachlite Inn is the place to stay. Hands down the best place to stay while in Door County. Friendly professional staff always to help for any need.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank My09Ultra
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

At the spur of the moment, this was one place in which we were able to get a reservation. The place is clean and pleasant. However, it is dated. Could not figure out, exactly, how the lightning worked in our room. Rooms are very small and, generally, smelled as though there was 1,000 smokers in it in the past. I found this to be a little disgusting. I’m not sure it was worth $200/night but, a “family thing” was scheduled at the last minute and nothing else was available. I’d definitely look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
DCInnManager1, Owner at Coachlite Inn of Sister Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Richard,
We are happy you found our inn to be clean and pleasant however, I am sorry you felt the room was dated. While Door County decor does not appeal to everyone your room, along with all other rooms, was entirely painted in the past few months, the beds are brand new, all bedding is brand new, all flooring has been replaced in the first floor rooms, we have new flat panel tv's and dvd players as well. Your particular room also had a brand new Italian sleeper sofa. Again, while I know everyone's tastes vary, I really do not understand your smoke smell reference. These rooms have never been smoking rooms nor have we ever allowed pets. Your particular room did not have carpet as it had all new laminate flooring. The only think I can think of is that the smell came from the fire ring in the wooded area across the parking lot. I am sorry you that bothered you and I truly apologize for this issue.
Peace, Rich and the Coachlite Inn Team!