“Great Breakfast”

Carroll House Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We were staying in Sister Bay over the weekend, and we like to have breakfast at the Carroll House . A small dining room, great food, and good service I had a bagel with cream Cheese and bacon. my husband had a light breakfast and still wanted something so ordered a cinnamon roll. It was delish. Came out warm with cream cheese frosting, Excellant !!!!! Will absolutely go there again..

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We hiked up the hill and it was worth the effort. Great service, generous portions of good food and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

OK you can only go so far with a simple breakfast. We were looking to eat a bit lighter and my wife and I each got a breakfast sandwich, she the muffin version and I got the croissant version. Service was good, food came quickly, Sandwiches were delicious and we were out the door for a very reasonable price. So good we stopped back a second time later in the weekend. Waffle was tasty but not great and the wife doubled up on the muffin. We will stop in again on another trip.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Friendly, reasonable, great food! Quick service and wonderful staff, Prices very reasonable...try the pork chop breakfast...awesome!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We ate at Carroll's twice in September while visiting Sister Bay and both times we received excellent customer service. Compared to other restaurants and bars in the area I was starting to think it was thing of the past. The food was great diner type fare. I really liked the burrito special and the portion sizes are such that I brought half home for breakfast the next day. It is a small, busy restaurant but they are very fast and are able to serve a lot of people. I definitely recommend this restaurant.