All reviews kwik trip large pool waffles green bay would stay here again microwave and fridge door county easy access inns interstate wisconsin whirlpool
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I travel often for my work and have always found sleep inn and suites clean and comfortable. This one did not impress me. The room was dirty, used soaps and shampoos in the shower, candy stuck to the bathroom doors, dirty all over. I am glad that my employer pays for the room, otherwise i would not have been pleased.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rattan S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Cody,

The management & staff of our hotel would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding room condition and cleanliness issues, on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping supervisor, housekeeping staff, and front desk agents, to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Sheboygan.

Kind regards,

Sleep Inn and Suites,

Reviewed 27 December 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights over the Christmas holiday (arrive Friday PM, depart on Monday AM). Customer service at the front counter was very nice and helpful. However, we received absolutely no housekeeping during our entire 4 day/3 night stay. We did stay in our room late the first morning, but I made a point of talking with 3 members of the housekeeping crew and was assured our room would be cleaned and cleans towels provided. But that did not happen. On the second morning, housekeeping arrived before 9am and stated that they thought we were checking out that day. I informed them we were not, but asked that they come back later in the morning. They did not return. Both Sat. and Sun. evening we had to request clean towels. Our garbage was never emptied and our paper supplies dwindled and nearly ran out.
I understand this was a holiday weekend and perhaps the housekeeping staff wanted to get back home to their families. Had that been communicated to us, we would have been more than supportive. But both times I spoke with housekeeping they did not indicate reduced services for the holiday.
Upon checking out, I requested a discount for the lack of housekeeping services. But the desk clerk indicated she was not authorized to provide any discount. She provided me a phone number to call, which turned out to be the hotel number. I called the number the next day and was told I could not speak to management and that they could not provide me an email address for the manager or owner.
This lack of service and poor communication is not the standard of the industry - in any business. I would expect to at least be heard, but instead was simply blown off. I will now dispute the charges with our credit card company and ensure that payment will be delayed.
The hotel itself was fine, although the breakfast was low quality, warmed over, rubbery omlettes, hard biscuits with 'aged' sausage gravy. Dry cereal was stale and the food amounts often ran out.
There are plenty of other places in the Sheboygan area with better service and cheaper rates, so I do not recommend staying this far out of town as it is not worth the price or the agony!

Room tip: Look elsewhere as the service here is not acceptable.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bob B
Rattan S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Bob,

The management and staff of our hotel would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding housekeeping service, on your recent visit.
On December 24th, there was a DND sign on the door, and our housekeepers do not go into the rooms with DND sign. The front desk was able to help you with the housekeeping needs for your room that day. Our housekeeping supervisor did give stay over service to your room on December 25th.
The complaint was made by you to Choice Hotels on December 27th regarding housekeeping service issues, and Choice Hotels gave additional Choice Privilege Points to you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, the day I tried to contact you to talk to you regarding the housekeeping service issues.
The management always checks the details regarding the guest complaint, to find out the staff who was on duty, to take disciplinary action.
The breakfast items are supplied by Sysco, a Choice Hotel approved Vendor & our breakfast attendant makes every effort to make sure that the food served is as per the requirements of brand standards.
I want to once again apologize for the service issues you had during your stay at our hotel.

Kind regards,
Sleep Inn and Suites

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Our family (3 groups) of 12 stayed one night returning from Green Bay. It is convenient being next to I-43. We enjoyed our stay as the pool was a hit with the kids. The room options allowed two families with 3 kids each to all have a bed. The staff was very accomodating and allowed us to have a pizza party in the breakfast room.

Room tip: With a party of more than 4, ask for the rooms with sofa sleepers.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel M
Rattan S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Daniel,

The management & staff of our hotel would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your positive response serves as encouragement to all of our staff to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Thank you again for sharing your positive review, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Sleep Inn and Suites,

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with our hockey team this weekend, and weren't expecting much for the price it was booked at. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived! Very spacious rooms with a microwave and refrigerator! Though are kids didn't have time to use the pool, it looked nice! I'm just impressed with how nice it was for the price! Would definitely stay here again if we come back. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rattan S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

The management and staff of our hotel wants to thank you and your hockey team for your business and we very much appreciate and value your feedback and have shared it with our team. This serves as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive review.

Sleep Inn & Suites,

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My family stayed over night after a Packer's game. We got a double Queen room for $64 on a hotels.com flash sale. For the money we paid I was happy. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were a bit disappointed when our room wasn't ready for the designated 3pm check in (we were in a hurry to get to Green Bay to tailgate before the 7:30 game). We finally got our room at 3:30. The staff was very nice about the wait. They gave my kids each a bag of chips and my husband and I got coffee. The free breakfast in the morning was decent too. We'd stay again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rattan S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Guest,

The management and staff would like to thank you for posting your comments regarding your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding check-in delay. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Sleep Inn & Suites.