All reviews texas roadhouse room was clean stayed here extra towels road america race weekend free wifi yogurt other hotels a great place to stay lake michigan elavator pillows
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

At night the front desk lady was rude over some towels the pool was very salty and the worst part is we woke up with ants all over the floor and the bathroom not just on or two they were everywhere. Not happy

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Traveling with a baby, a king room is about our only option as it allows enough room to set up a pack n play. We booked using the name your price on Priceline which doesn't allow you to specify a room. Quality Inn accepted our bid. We immediately called the hotel and asked for a king room. The lady who answered was very rude and said that we were getting 2 fulls. I explained our situation and she said that we didn't pay enough for a king. She finally agreed to change the room but only if we paid another $3 per night.

On two previous occasions we have booked with Priceline name your price and another Sheboygan hotel accepted. When we called them and asked for a king room they were very accommodating and were happy to make the change at no cost.

When we arrived, check in was easy. We were surprised that the only access to the 2nd floor were stairs at each end of the hotel. The stairs and doors from the hotel halls to the stairs were very noisy. Our room was several doors down from the stairs and we constantly heard the door at all hours. We didn't use the pool but just looking in passing, the water was cloudy and didn't look very inviting. It would be nice to have ice available on the second floor. I would imagine they don't sell many drinks from the vending machine at $1/can with a gas station just down the street.

It was nice to see that in the room we had a microwave and mini fridge. The room was pretty clean aside stains on the fabric of the chair and ottoman. There were also some stains on one of the bath towels. The mattress was firm and not very comfortable but it was nice to have six pillows.

The breakfast was decent and the staff did a good job of keeping everything going. The eating area though is way to small. 6 small round tables crammed into the corner of the room left everyone tripping over each other.

With all the hotel options in Sheboygan, Quality Inn really needs to step up their game to be competitive and it starts with customer service. We will do all we can to avoid staying there again, even if that means paying full price at the other place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stayed two nights while visiting friends and preparing for a trip south. We sleep on a tempur pedic mattress at home so for us the bed was not the most comfortable. Pillows aren't real good but there were six which helped. One of the few hotels with Eggs, meat and gravy, One morning bacon and the next hash. There were a couple choices of cold cereal, juices, yoghurt, and waffles. They also had some bakery and muffins. The hotel had a pool which we did not use. our room was at the end of hotel and card reader did not work so we had to enter at main door and walk down the entire hallway. I rated a 3 but would give it between 3 and 4 if I could

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and beds are cozy and the complementary breakfast decent. The Bathroom was a little dated but who cares. I Will definitely use again. Also they allow pets which for me is plus.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This hotel is right next to the highway. It's clearly an older hotel trying to do it's best. The place is ok. Small breakfast area. I really didn't like the fact that I had to initial off on a $1.50 safe charge on a safe I didn't want and didn't use, and to eliminate the charge I had to remember to tell them to remove the safe charge when I checked out. On the positive side, I appreciated that they had high end tea at the breakfast station...I don't understand why there was inferior tea in the room.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple