See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I have stayed at Gansers (over 5 years now) since Rays Riverside resort closed. I come up to fish and would rather stay somewhere closer to the water to fish off the bank at night....BUT there is no place. If you want a decent place to sleep and rest...and cheap....Gansers is your place.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank _alvisparnell
Reviewed 29 September 2015

The wife and I were coming to Wisconsin for a visit from June 26th to July 6th 2015. I called Ganser's and talked to Mike who was very helpful. Our stay was nice one. Thank You Mike for all your help and when we return I will call you again.
Marv Van Horn
Lake Wales, Florida

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mvh68
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My mom, sister, and I stayed at Ganser's Motel on July 18, 2015. Mike was very kind and actually went out to buy us new pillows! The room was quiet (even though we were next to a very busy highway), clean, spacious, and affordable. The TV was wonderful! I would recommend staying at Ganser's Motel if in the Sauk City area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank BuffyChicago
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We've stayed at this motel 5-6 times over the last three years. Always clean, owner is friendly, location is convenient, and can't beat the price. This is an old-time motel with parking right outside your door, older fixtures, and fewer amenities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends