“Good pizza”
Review of Saraphino's

Saraphino's
Ranked #16 of 22 Restaurants in Saint Francis
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Pasta dishes, family dinner, pizza.
Seat down family diner on a budget. Ok quality good taste. Not enough time to jump in for quick lunch, but decent food if you have extra time.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Do you believe chef boyardee is fine Italian cuisine? Are you looking for quick weight loss? Eat one of their greasy cardboard pizzas and you will have the runs for a couple of days. Avoid this craphole at all costs. Spend a little bit more and eat at Papa Luigis down the street.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We get this to go frequently. Great Italian food, flavorful and large portions. Delivery is usually accurate to their estimate (about 1 hour).

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I've never had good food here. Maybe I've just had bad luck every time I've ordered (it's still in business, isn't it?) but, indeed, everything I've ordered has been disappointing and barely edible.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My grilfriend and I were staying at a nearby hotel and decided to order some pizza before our early morning. We ordered just a typical 3 topping thin crust pizza and a sample platter. First the lady that took my order was some what rude and just couldnt get off the phone fast enough even though I was not even done with my order. We waited roughly an hour an a half and no food. I called and asked where my food was to get an answer of it should be on its way. The hotel is only 2.5 miles away!!! So about 25-30 min later it finally shows up. The pizza was marginal and my appitizer was soggy and burnt. Also the plates and napkins I requested somehow didn't make it in the bag either. Try at your own risk!!!