“Take Out Only”

Frank DE Rango's Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 22 Restaurants in Saint Francis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Their menu is extensive; portions are huge and very satisfying. We come here for the ribs - but they're better known for pizza, chicken and a variety of sandwiches. You need a big appetite to order here!!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

DeRamgp's has a truly vast menu--almost limitless in choices! Their menu is not a menu as much as it is a small publication, or a manual. Their hand-tossed, as well as deep-dish pizzas are awesome. A must for delivery-fanatics in Cudahy!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

The owner treated me like a lier on the phone when they were the ones that screwed up my order. This isn't the first time. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

The pizza looks like pepperoni and cheese plucked onto dough. The dinner rolls were stale, chef salads are disgusting, staff were hard to understand. Will never order from them again

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We eat their take out at least once a month. Although I like there pizzas & subs, their other food (very large menu) is mediocre. The club sandwiches are humongous!!However we do order frequently so I guess we like it!!