All reviews yogurt front desk scrambled eggs and sausage links easy chair entire room night's sleep needed a place to stay hot tub reasonable rates other hotels would stay here again comfortable bed clean rooms pillows walmart elevator pros
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed here for a few nights and had a very good stay. My room was quiet and clean. I was able to get a lot of work done at night. The front desk staff was not very professional, but were generally nice and helpful. They could benefit from some more training. The free breakfast was very tasty every morning. Not much within walking distance, but plenty of restaurants a short drive away. I would stay here again if I were in town.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank AJ53705
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I appreciate that you found your room to be quiet and clean as our housekeeping department works very hard on keeping all of our rooms very clean. I apologize that the front desk person wasn't more professional and this is something that we are currently working on to make improvements. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and that found restaurants only a short drive from the hotel. Thank you again for taking your time to complete a review of our hotel and I hope to see you back staying with us when you return to our area.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately the gal had a problem with our adjoining rooms... BUT she problem solved and got my family rooms that were very close to each other! Nice clean pool with hot tub. We requested extra shampoo and she was generous! (She also has girls with thick hair lol.., Thanks Jessica!)

My husband and I made dinner reservations at Al-Gen Supper Club and the kids are going to the New Year Celebration at Rouman Theater.

Happy New Year! What a nice start to the night!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was in town for 1 night and chose to stay at this hotel. The location is convenient and the building is well maintained. The staff is kind and we were even given a complimentary upgrade to a suite! The breakfast is OK, enough to fill me up. The pool areas is very nice!

Room tip: Ask if there are complimentary upgrades!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for doing a review of the hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel to be near the points of interest in Rhinelander and that the hotel is well maintained because our staff works hard to keep it that way. I am also happy that you found our staff to be kind and I am extremely pleased that they offered you an upgrade because it is our job to go the extra mile to make our guests happy. I am even pleased that you enjoyed our pool area. Thank you once again for taking your time to do a review of our hotel and I hope to see you back with us when you are in our area.
Steve-General Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Overall, the stay was quite pleasant. We got a suite for slightly over $100, and it had a small refrigerator (not very cold), flat-panel TV, a comfortable bed, and good temp control. They had a small pool and a decent-sized if only tepid jacuzzi. They also had a pleasant if basic breakfast; make your own waffles, etc. My only real beef was with the shower head - a plastic adjustable one that either sprayed water everywhere (including in my eyes) or it came out in a solid column. Otherwise, I got what I was hoping for.

Room tip: Check your shower head when you arrive so they can fix it if needed by the next morning, when you're likely to use it. Or take a bath. :-)
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I appreciate that you liked your room and that you found it clean and comfortable. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our pool area and got to have a hot breakfast that we provide every morning to our guests. I will check into the shower head that was in your room and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. Thank you for taking your time to complete a review of the hotel and I hope to see you staying with us when you are back in our area.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The Comfort Inn Rhinelander is a clean, well-maintained property that provides good value for its reasonable rates. The pool and hot tub are kept at comfortable temperatures and convenient. Guest rooms are nicely done and housekeeping seemed very good. The breakfast is standard fare for this type of property. The immediate neighborhood is not all that walkable, since this area of Lincoln Street is a relatively wide commercial corridor with fairly steady traffic and a lot of surface parking immediately adjacent to the street -- not a lot of charm, but fairly typical of street that host things like Home Depot and Wal-Mart. That said, we would put the Comfort Inn on our short list for this market.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I am so pleased that you found our pool area to be clean and the hot tub to be at the right temperature because our staff spends a lot of time keeping it this way. for our guests. The same care is put into cleaning rooms by our housekeeping staff so I am proud of their effort as well. We are on a busy street and you are right that it can be kind of tough walking to areas of interest but I do believe our proximity to local attractions helps us out with our guests. Once again thank you for taking your time to complete a review of our hotel and I hope to see you back with us when you are in our area.