“Barely Warm Noodles”

Noodles & Company
Ranked #92 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We had the Tuscan noodle dish with chicken and they were barely warm. I had employee warm up my dish and they did but then the chicken became hard to chew and the noodles became soggy. The dishes had a good flavor but we were disappointed in the temperature of the food as we like hot food! Dining room seemed clean and employees were friendly. Don't think we will go back anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Noodles and Company used to be one of our favorite places to eat and take out but recently, the quality and service has gone downhill. The other day, we ordered two glutenfree dishes and our experience was extremely disappointing. First, the person who waited on us had no knowledge of celiac and what was glutenfree; for example, he mentioned eggs and peanuts were in the bowls we ordered. When we brought home our order, we found the dishes contaminated with elbow noodles (gluten-ous, and not just one lone elbow noodle but nearly 20 of them!!). This is unacceptable. We found the curry sauce on one dish to be watered down. A very disappointing experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

- I ordered pad thai gluten free/allergy aware, as I usually do because I have celiac disease. The cashier had to find a manager to ask whether it was gluten free; he first told me that it was not a gluten free dish because it contained egg. I told him that egg isn't gluten, and then he said I couldn't eat it because of the peanuts. Not one person in the restaurant understood what gluten was. That made me very uneasy. When I got home to eat the dish, I also found about a dozen wheat noodles (elbow pasta) mixed in with the rice noodles. This is a huge disappointment -- not to mention a health hazard for my family and me.

- The Bangkok curry had no taste whatsoever.

- While waiting for our order, we saw an employee, who had been cleaning and sweeping, return to food prep and cooking without washing her hands. I worked in food service, and this is disgusting.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Got to admit I'm a noodle fan and this place is always a stop when I'm in Racine. Great lunch stop if you're in a hurry. Standing in line to order gives time to decide from all that's offered. Only drawback...sometimes it is hard to find a place to park, Get there a little early is my advice.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I love the food here, but I think the prices are expensive for fast food. The atmosphere is plain. The staff are friendly.

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!