“Known for the only city where you can get Kringle”
Review of O&H Danish Bakery

O&H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Racine
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 September 2018

A really good Danish pastry that can only be purchased in Racine, WI. It is well worth the trip to try this delicious treat which is available in many different flavors (fruits). Try it there as it is very expensive to have them shipped and not all flavors can be shipped because of being fragile.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Recently, while we were in Racine, we stopped by O and H Bakery for breakfast. Most of us sampled some Kringle - I liked the cream cheese the best. The Kringles are huge. I did not realize that they were that big. That particular morning, I had the cream cheese Danish and my husband had the blueberry Danish. Both were delicious! At the bakery, there is a nice little gift shop. Also, out in the parking lot, there is a big Viking ship with O and H Bakery on the sign out front. This makes a nice photo opportunity. We had someone take our pictures This was a good stop on our trip. If you like something sweet for breakfast (or any meal) try O and H Bakery!

2  Thank NancyLovesRehoboth
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Some of the freshest bakery goods around. Fast service, good prices and an easy location. A must stop when you are in Racine

Thank Hammett Clinic ... K
Reviewed 27 August 2018

While Racine is known for it's kringle, not all kringles are made equal. I should know, i've tried them all. And while I'd never turn down any brand of kringle, O&H is by far the best of the best. I also highly recommend the Seven Sisters danish rolls.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for a lunch while at a training. Both seating inside and out, for a relaxed atmosphere. Had a couple of desserts, whose name escapes me that were really good, also had a Viking, which was probably the tastiest sandwich Ive had all year...i didnt try a kringle

Been to O&H Danish Bakery? Share your experiences!