“Local staple, great coffee/tea”

Wilson's Coffee and Tea
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Racine
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I have been going to Wilson's since they were in their old location and I was a kid - they have great locally roasted coffee, a nice tea selection and it's a nice big space to spread out and enjoy your beverage with a friend or group.

The only thing I wish they did differently was have more baked goods / treats to enjoy with your beverage - it's very limited in selection compared to drinks.

Also, a nice selection of beans, tea, mugs and other gift items.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I have been enjoying coffee from Wilson's for twenty years. I can assure you that there is not a better cup of coffee in the area. The smell of this coffee shop brings me back to my youth. The coffee is always fresh. Wilson's coffee is so superior to the big guys.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Wilson's is like many other coffee shops. It differs in its offerings of coffee makers, coffees, teas, and chocolates. It is also larger than most with plenty of room to sit and get drink your coffee or talk with friends.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

It's always a pleasant treat to stop at Wilsons. The beverages are excellent, the selection quite extensive and there are always super snacks like Morning Glory Muffins, or orange and chocolate chip scones to make your visit complete

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

A friend bought us some coffee beans from here and it was excellent so we had to come and try it ourselves! This place has great coffee and a very large selection of beans, teas, coffee makers, tea pots, cups and mugs for purchase. The seating is open with small tables for 2 or large tables for 5-6 people. We'll definitely be back!!!

Been to Wilson's Coffee and Tea? Share your experiences!