“Great little restaurant for lunch - and certainly for breakfast too!”
Review of Bella Cibo

Bella Cibo
Ranked #31 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We went here for lunch - this place is not too easy to find, but once you are there, it is worth looking for! A nice little restaurant, not expensive at all, and the food is home-made. I had a Portabella sandwich with Italian sausage and my mom had the same thing with vegetables - we cut them in two to share, and neither of us could say which one we liked better!

Plus, I'm from France so I'm pretty picky with food!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

After reading all of the excellent comments about this place we decided to give it a try. We were disappointed.
We ordered minestrone soup, salad and wife ordered chicken alfredo and I ordered the chicken pot pie. We also ordered onion rings.
The onion rings were very good, crispy and tasty.
Everything else was kind of bland. Soup was not very flavorful. Wife did not care for the alfredo or spaghetti that was part of the meal. The seasoning was not good to her taste.
My pot pie was not very tasteful, needed more seasonings.
Maybe an off night for our taste buds. Will try it again.
Service was good and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Been there 3 times. The first time food was excellent and service good. The second time I came in by myself only 1 table of 6 and just me, my order went in first. 10 min later the other table put in their order. They got their food 15 min later and I was still waiting. Then I first got my coffee (it was cold) I got my food in 45 min. The 3 time I was in it took an hour to get food and the omelet was way overcooked. Again 3 tables that came in after us were served before us and our service was horrible.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I've only eaten here a couple of time and I cannot figure out why I don't go there more often. Each visit has proven to be very, very good. And the prices are beyond reasonable. I'm going to have to remind myself that this is THE PLACE when I'm hankering for some good cookin' and it's so close-by!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have to admit, I have lived in the area for 20 years driving right by and never paid any attention. Lately, I've had a couple of friends ask if I'd been there because they had heard really good things. Finally, my husband came home and asked if I wanted to eat there since he'd heard good things.. Well OK! I guess we have to go....

So, now I've been there exactly once - I had a glass of the Malbec (very nice - OK - I had 2 glasses....) and the shrimp scampi. I have to tell you - I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way the shrimp scampi was prepared. It was wonderful. (Getting hungry just thinking about it!). We were there on Friday and my husband had the fish fry which was very good as well. We were both full from dinner so we did not have any desert.

I have to say, I'm very excited to go back and try some of their other dishes. I was very pleasantly surprised.