“Nice wait staff”
Review of Mario's Sports Bar

Mario's Sports Bar
Ranked #89 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: We are a family owned / family oriented restaurant that offers daily specials. We are known for our pizza, wings, homemade Italian dishes and homemade desserts. We have 11 television screens and broadcast baseball, basketball, football, golf, horse racing, etc. Our friendly staff will treat you like family and do everything in their power to make your dining experience a remarkable one! We periodically have Karaoke, live music and even host wine dinners and pig roasts. We have a full service bar that is sure to please all, including bottled & tap beer, wine, mixed drinks, martinis & shots. For the little ones we have a kids menu with 6 entrees and we even have a rather extensive "Gluten Free" menu.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice pub with better than average prices. I've been here before and have had some great sandwiches. This time we ordered pizza, but my husband and I agreed it had a weird taste, like it had been grilled over charcoal soaked in kerosene and absorbed it. Just an odd taste. We will return again here but will not order pizza. They have great desserts also.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The pizza burger is down right awesome! the homemade fries are excellent as well. Very attentive waitstaff.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

First of all the place is filthy ... You walk in and all you smell is smoke . The men's restroom smells awful . My wife said lady's room is disgusting . We didn't even stay to eat ... And the parking lot need's much attention. I couldn't imagine what the kitchen looks like .... I would highly recommend stay away from this place .

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Mario's has a wonderful atmosphere, delicious Menu and great Bar. TV's all around make any seat perfect for viewing. The Mario's Special Pizza is wonderful, and the Pulled Pork or Hot Beef Dip sandwiches are excellent. Don't forget the homemade chips! Stop in the next time you are looking for someplace great to eat!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My wife and I went here for a Friday night fish fry and were not disappointed. However I would recommend anything Italian and you will not find better pizza anyplace!!!!!

Been to Mario's Sports Bar? Share your experiences!