“Good Italian Food”

Mike & Angelo's
Ranked #22 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Was in Racine for a half ironman. Didn't want to sit in a restaurant but wanted good pasta, good food for take-out. This place filled the bill. The pasta dishes that we ordered were outstanding; they came with salad and bread. The main entrée was a lot!! We definitely enjoyed it, and by the looks of the restaurant when we went in to pick it up , it was very busy, and looked very nice. Definitely a good place to eat and I would go back.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We love going to this place for the pizza and pasta, but also the fish fry. They have lots of options for the whole family and are very friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Great Pizza, Great Ravioli, Excellent Spaghetti. Very good food, very reasonable. Good service. Good garlic bread. Wish we had one of these in Atlanta. Sausage makes excellent topping.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Pizza has a nice thin crust. Other menu items are also good. Service is good and the business was clean.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stopped in with my wife for the first time a few weeks ago. I guess I expected a bit more of a sit down, quiet restaurant but it was pretty loud. The food & the service were fine although I though the wine we ordered was a bit overpriced for this setting.
The chicken parm was good, service was adequate, atmosphere was kind of like a sports bar, and the pricing fair. I'd return for pizza with the family but I wouldn't do another date night here. No complaints....give it a try.