“Love the Pizza”

Mike & Angelo's
Ranked #27 of 252 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love the pizza! My husband had the Lasagna, well portioned, but he said he has had better. Fast service, Full bar service.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Stopped at this place for a Friday Fish Fry (it's a Wisconsin thing). Can't remember ever having worse food. The fish was tough. I mean tough. I am used to cutting fish with a fork. This was hard going WITH A KNIFE. The tartar sauce was face scrunching vinegary. The fries were awful. The coleslaw was inedible. The can of soda was not bad. I have to give them that. The Coke or whatever was just what I expected. Service was okay. There were an unbelievable number of servers. For what we got, it seemed pricey. But then, when the food is terrible, pretty much any price seems high.
Would never ever return.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This place has the best pizza around, great for dine in or carry out it does get busy so call ahead for carry out or get there early for dine in

Reviewed 4 August 2016

great perch, walleye, lasagna, and pizza. Always have difficulty choosing. Should be #1 in Racine (actually in Mt. Pleasant)

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I ordered a pizza for take out. We played arcade games while the pizza was being made. The staff was extremely nice. The pizza tasted amazing! One thing was I ordered green peppers but we got green olives instead? I didn't mind because it wasn't a big deal.

Been to Mike & Angelo's? Share your experiences!