“Pre Race Fuel”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Came to Olive Garden here in Racine for the third year in a row. Its my go to for my Half Ironman pre race meal. I got the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara which was fantastic. The breadsticks are always bomb and I ate like 5 of them. If you go, I would defenitly say the Carbonara is worth it. It was filling and everyone else was happy with their meals as well.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We always enjoy visiting this Olive Garden location. Friendly helpful staff and usually a place to catch a quick lunch of soup, salad, and breadsticks. Many other choices available but we enjoy the lunch special! Waitress very good helpful and prompt no problems seated us bit off as requested which gave us some privacy and a more quiet lunchtime. Plan to be back again soon ! All you can eat soup. salad and breadsticks with an online coupon discount what not to like!?

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We eat here fairly often but this time nothing went correctly. Wrong drink order,wrong food order. The manager did deduct for the incorrect drink and dinner but when the waitress rolled in the table drone for my credit card the automatic tip calculator was way off. Caution to all patrons. Do the math or you will wind up paying about double what you think you are tipping.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Service was very attentive for single eater. Never rushed and food was good. Could do without the wine being pushed on me.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Good food. Bread sticks yummy. Salad downer for me. What I do is bring my own dressing. Ask for it with no dressing. Then it's a good salad. Prices are a bit high. Soups are delicious. I have my favorite. See what yours is. Service is great. Very friendly staff. Remember the dressing part only Italian. And dessert is yummy.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!