“Best pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This by far, in all my years of loving pizza, is the best pizza I have ever eaten!! Thin, crispy crust, tasty Italian sausage, savory sauce, and gooey wonderful cheese. My favorite is a sausage, mushroom, onion and green olive pizza. The absolute best!!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Our family would go there all the time and when friends would come from out of town, we would alway go there. Over the years we have had weddings, parties and even funeral dinner. Last month a friend came in from out of town and wanted to go there. I was quite embarrassed by the end of our dinner. The server was rude, the food was bad and it took forever to have someone take our order and then waited a long time for the food. It wasn't very busy so I don't know why it took so so long. When our food came the pizza was raw in the middle, one ordered the combo and the lasagna was very small not like it used to be and the gnocchi where very rubbery. The worst part was all the water the food was sitting in. Another person ordered a salad, and that too was sitting in a lot of water. The lettuce was getting brown. I have now written this place off and will not go back. As I told family and friends about our experience they also had the same experience. This once was a wonder place at one time, it's a shame it has gotten so bad.

1  Thank Judy J
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We always get our take-out pizza here because it is close to home, fast, and the pizza, while not outstanding, is pretty good and reasonably priced--as are the items on the restaurant menu. Our experience of the dining room is several years old, but I remember from our three or four visits a pretty friendly, family-owned place, large portions, and a longer, cramped wait than I was happy with. It's popular and has a loyal following. I don't like places that want you to go in the bar and drink until your table is ready, which this is set up for. There are apparently lots of people who like the sort of dining experience one gets at Infusino's, but I don't go to restaurants for drinks, and am at the age where large portions aren't the attraction they used to be. It's one of those restaurants that's a Racine institution, but for my taste their dining room on Rapids Drive has just been "too hard to get into." I checked the "good for large groups" box because they have a large catering facility next door. I attended a wedding reception dinner there once and got average caterer's fare.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Don't worry you will not leave here hungry. In fact the prices are so reasonable that you'll find dining here will carry you a couple days because not many can eat it all in one sitting. Leftovers are a given. I have been eating here since I was 4 years old. Thin crust Pizza is great! I am not of fan of deep dish as it has a thick soft crust and I like it crispy and thin. Always fresh and you will find most ingredients are from the owners garden.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We used to go here regularly but the last three times we have been here the customer service has been very bad. It has been months now since our last trip here so we decided to try it again but once again it took an hour for our food to show up. This was the first time that I haven't ordered pizza here and that was a mistake too.
I had spaghetti and it was average at best. There was actually water in the bottom of the bowl. I actually went to complain to the hostess, or tried to but it took her 10 minutes to show up.
I just don't have time to wait that long for food, especially when it's average.
I would not waste your time or your money here.
We won't be back.

Been to Infusino's Restaurant? Share your experiences!