“Good food”

Ranked #178 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first time here, but my husband and his family have been here before. The place was a bit run down. The food was good though. I had an italian salad. Veggies all were fresh. Kids had chicken finger meals. Lots of food for them. Husband had deep dish pizza. It was tasty. Wait staff was nice. Even brought us a pitcher of pop for our refills. Overall good experience

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I order takeout from here regularly, just the think crust plain with cheese; delicious sauce, crispy crust, quick, reasonably priced. Dine in area doesn't look inviting

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Wow horrible service. the only thing our waitress gave was was eye rolls and attitude. We had to share 1 knife between 5 people, had to ask for plates with our appetizer, had to ask for cheese and pepper flakes. After asking for water and waiting for 10 minuets, during which time the server was chatting with friends and their small kids, we had to get up and go to the hostess station to get more. The food was alright but no one in our family will set foot in there again.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Honestly after not ordering pizza from this restaurant in several years, I was worried about the quality after reading all the negative reviews. However, the pizza and breaded mushrooms that we ordered were just as good as I remember them. The pizza had a generous amount of toppings, and the virgin crust was perfect, not too doughy and not dry. I think most of the negative reviews I'm reading here are really for the restaurant on Rapids drive. This restaurant does not have wait staff nor a hostess.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

You know how it is when you look forward to treating yourself every once in a while to that very special meal ... like an infusinos pizza - mmmmm? As a life-long Racine resident I'm sad to report that after giving Infusinos a 2nd 3rd 4th .... chance to redeem themselves over the last several years, the inescapable truth is that when you spend your hard earned cash on one of their pizzas, what you're really getting is some cheese bread and tomato sauce sprinkled with a few slices of pepperoni (enter your favorite sparse toppings here) for $15. Even the cheese is spread so thin as to leave the bread uncovered over about a third of the pie. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd suggest that going to Pizza Hut gives you better value and a more satisfying dining experience. Sadly Infusinos has brought cheapness to a whole new level.

Been to Infusino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!