“Kringle is King”
Review of O&H Danish Bakery

O&H Danish Bakery
Ranked #26 of 261 Restaurants in Racine
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My first experience with a Kringle was 15 years ago at O&H Danish. I was so glad they were still in business. I have not experienced this type of delight elsewhere. You have so many choices on flavors. I got the Cherry Cheese which was my favorite all those years ago. I was not disappointed, still as good as I remembered. Also tried a sample of the Brandy Old Fashioned and should have bought one of them too. I was just afraid of how long it would last travelling. I didn't remember all the other items they had, but tried a sour cream cherry muffin and it was wonderful too.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This was a childhood favorite. A drive from Kenosha to O and H for Kringle.
Was I excited to learn I could on line order and have a slice of heaven delivered to my Texas home.
Kringle, cakes or bread pudding. For yourself, a loved one or a special customer. A very special treat shows up.
With summer and the heat upon us. No worries. Your treat is packaged and delivered for the very best.
My Strawberry and Rhubarb bread pudding was delivered in 100 degree heat....... Followed the directions and the Sunday dinner crowd fought for more........
As an on-line/ mail order customer I can give 5 Stars to the entire experience.
Go ahead and treat yourself and/or someone special.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I have customers that are 2 hours away. They are disappointed if I do not bring O&H Kringles. Great prices and fresh baked.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Nobody... and I mean nobody does it better than O&H when it comes to Kringle! It’s an awesome pastry with many different fillings available - pecan, almond, apple... just makes your mouth water thinking about it!

If you’re passing through the area, stop and get a Kringle! You won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Left Chicago after visiting relatives and stopped for a Kringle on the way to Door County. Stopped and picked up a Kringle and it was gone before we left Door County 2 days later. And that was just the 2 of us eating it!! Bought 4 more on the way back, 3 for relatives and one for us (which I am eating right now!)

Date of visit: December 2017