AmericInn Lodge & Suites Prairie Du Chien
US$106
US$100
Motel 6 Prairie Du Chien(Prairie du Chien)
US$54
US$88
US$86
Travelocity
Bridgeport Inn(Prairie du Chien)
US$99
US$88
Hotels.com
Windsor Place Inn(Prairie du Chien)
US$72
US$67
Hari Holiday Motel(Prairie du Chien)
US$95
US$81
Brisbois Motor Inn(Prairie du Chien)
Hotwire.com
US$84
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Prairie du Chien(Prairie du Chien)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomeletpiesoupmassage chaircookiesnachoseggshome away from homemississippi riversundae barover the topplace to stayevery staff memberexcellent breakfastlittle extrasdvd playerwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I spent two nights here and thought the hotel was super! The room was very nice (209) and was a great location. Unfortulately, not much of a view. The breakfast was the best I've had in a hotel. A lovely lady named Darla made delicious, made to order omelets and eggs any way you wanted. There was such a variety of food. I wish I could have stayed longed to try it all!! The fresh cinnamon rolls were great.

I was there with a hiking group of 26 women. The first night the hotel provided a yummy dinner, including two types of soup, salad and a number of apple and cherry pies. We certainly didn't have to go out for dinner. I don't know if this was special for us or if they do it every night.

The hotel is just 2 floors and does not have an elevator. The stairs are split, so it's not hard to get luggage up to the second floor. There is a nice pool and exercise room. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We have been coming here for years, just keeps getting better & better! Everyone is great that works there. The breakfast is wonderful, love the omlets. So clean & feel safe there which is important. Location is a plus also.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were here for one night, and although not a cheap hotel, you sure get what you pay for. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. The location is great for Villa Louis and the riverfront, and Main Street. The room was very nice, quiet and comfortable. As a plus, there was an ice cream bar at night, which I understand is chili and maybe pie in the winter. The lobby is very nice with a great big piece chess set and the coolest Scrabble game I have ever seen. One drawback - my wife found a long hair in the sink when we walked in. I missed it and it was passed over. I wish we had a couple nights here

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My family and I recently spent a night at the AmericInn, Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin. We were in town for a family memorial and reserved two rooms. The positive reviews I read on TripAdvisor prior to our stay were all on point. The hotel was clean and welcoming. The staff were all very accommodating and helpful. The room was roomy and clean. The bed comfortable. Breakfast was well presented. Parking was convenient. There was a restaurant withing walking distance from the hotel - actually shared a parking lot with the hotel. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking to stay in the Prairie Du Chien area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Friendly, clean, comfy lobby with tons of books, FREE CHEESE at 3 PM, all around great motel. We've stayed here three times, never disappointed. Also a great location, right next to two or three nice restaurant/bars. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple