“A new stop”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a great view of the lake and all, bit was a bit disappointed by the fish fry. Awesome wait staff, friendly and happy folks, we decided we would have to give the place another try during warmer temps.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Have to say we were somewhat disappointed this time with the fish fry. Although the waitress was very accommodating and friendly the meal wasn’t a 5.. I had the perch my husband had the haddock but something was missing. The tar tar sauce just didn’t taste right very bland. We also substituted the coleslaw for a salad but that also was lacking variety! We do go there more often for their brunch which is awesome! Will be back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We have eaten here a number of times. It is more of a tavern than restaurant. It has one of the largest bars around, and takes up almost half of the main area. The menu offers many choices, and most of the meals we have had were decent. If your looking for a relaxing dinner this is not the place. The tables are packed together, and on weekends it is very loud with people shouting across the room or at bartenders. It is very difficult to carry on a conversation at the table, unless you opt for the back room which has a few tables.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We drift around dinning at many different restaurants and have stopped here a few times. Most everything on the menu is very good. I normally like the seafood but this time I had the Prime Rim at my wife's high recommendation. It was the best I ever had. My wife has had the Prime Rib each time we dined there. and I'm pretty sure I will be having it each time we go also.

1  Thank boone4911
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We had dinner on a Sunday night when the Packers were playing! The place was full of Green Bay Packer fans who were clearly excited when the Packers won on the last play of the game! That was a side benefit to the great food! We had a side salad and split two appetizers - BBQ Ribs and Crab Cakes, and I can strongly recommend both. The view out the windows is of Lake Michigan, and it is beautiful.

1  Thank john p