“Excellent Prime Rib”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We drift around dinning at many different restaurants and have stopped here a few times. Most everything on the menu is very good. I normally like the seafood but this time I had the Prime Rim at my wife's high recommendation. It was the best I ever had. My wife has had the Prime Rib each time we dined there. and I'm pretty sure I will be having it each time we go also.

1  Thank boone4911

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We had dinner on a Sunday night when the Packers were playing! The place was full of Green Bay Packer fans who were clearly excited when the Packers won on the last play of the game! That was a side benefit to the great food! We had a side salad and split two appetizers - BBQ Ribs and Crab Cakes, and I can strongly recommend both. The view out the windows is of Lake Michigan, and it is beautiful.

1  Thank john p
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Went for Friday fish fry and brandy old fashionz...great fish options. ..Blue gill...haddock...shrimp... ..perch...others I cannot recall, but all delish...view of the beautiful harbor...take a walk out to the harbor entrance afterwards...
Schaum torte for dessert...enough for your entire party of 6...traditional wisconsin style... (exception : no potato pancakes. ..whaaaa!?)

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We loved this place. We had the "Everyday Fish Fry." This restaurant has obviously been around for many years. It seems as though this is where the locals go. Friendly, fun atmosphere, great service, excellent food. Homemade coleslaw was super yummy. I am very picky as to where I eat seafood and We will definitely be back on our next trip to Port Washington.

1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Newport Shores was a great lunch spot for us and our teenage boys. We each had a fried fish plate (walleye, perch or haddock) with an perfectly delicious baked potato. Service was quick and very attentive. We will be back!

1  Thank BoyMom22