“Good food, ok service, $ ”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Plover
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many many times. The food is always good, but the service is just ok...not sure if it's gotten better I haven't eaten there in a while.
Not the cheapest restraunt but not super expensive either.
Family friendly

Reviewed 26 June 2017

It was a busy place when we came around noon which was to be expected. The host had us wait while he cleaned off a table of dishes but he didn't wipe the table down. We watched him later clean another table off and wipe it down but still left food all over it. The lady at the table next to me came in and sat down with a little girl and asked the waitress for a rag to wipe the table down she was sitting at. Not a clean place. It took 40 minutes for our food to arrive and it was overcooked. I ate less than half of it, and I had to ask for my bread which they forgot. I would not come back to here here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We have been stopping here for years returning home after a week in the Northwoods. This appears to be a family run business. They offer your standard IHOP fare. Nothing fancy just your normal assorted pancakes, french toast, eggs, burgers to dinner entres. We're promptly seated, our server arrived to take our drink orders and returned for our food orders. We had a assortment of food, pancakes, crepes,eggs, bacon, french toast, hash browns, and a patty melt w/fries. All the food arrived hot and it was very good. As long as the food keeps being delivered to the table hot and good we will continue making this a stop on our return home.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We went in on a Monday around 5:00pm. There were maybe two other tables at the time of arrival.
We were a party of 12 for a birthday celebration.
I knew right away it wasn't going to be good. ONE SERVER!! ONE COOK!!
I find it hard to believe this was happening at supper time. There wasn't even a manager there.
I cannot blame the server or the cook for the terrible experience because it is totally a managers fault for poor scheduling.
GET A GRIP.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had a very good breakfast which included eggs, hashbrowns, and a caramel and pecan topped waffle at a very reasonable price. We were seated right away and the service was excellent.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!