“Not what it used to be”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have stopped here many times on our way to the Northwoods. We used to really look forward to it, but our past several visits we found the food not be so fresh, often sitting for a long time. Fried chicken just barely warm, raw spinach that is dried out and old.
On our most recent visit, the folks working the carving/serving station were too busy visiting with each other to serve customers...and were annoyed when they were interrupted to do their job. I observed one worker wiping their nose with the back of his hand, and another fixing her hair. The bathrooms were also nasty, feces on a toilet seat, etc. I think our last stop until they clean up their act.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stopped at the Golden Corral in Plover on our annual weekend motorcycle trip for breakfast. We were seated in our own little area seeing we had 19 in our group and our server was right their to explain their menu and some of their new items. If it's made for breakfast I believe it's their. I was full way before I could try everything I wanted to try. The cost was very fair and it included your drink. Easy to find location, lots of parking and seating, wonderful waitress and a very clean and pleasant area to dine. THANK YOU to the entire staff on making your part of our trip a pleasure.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our Stevens Point Golden Corral is very clean, has excellent food, and is a great family restaurant. I have a granddaughter that is gluten intolerant, and with the huge selection, she is always able to find great food selections at a reasonable price. Love this place!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Recommend this place when in the area. Each piece of steak was done perfectly and no gristle. Lots of wonderful variety and everything fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

5 of us ate here for a birthday dinner last Thursday night.

Food was good going in, but then when we got home............... Well lets just say we were all in the bathrooms frequently the next day and a half. Stomach aches as well. Even had to get tp delivered.